OCF will help you promote your event in several ways:
• A feature on its website (which gets 25 million hits per month).
• Patient education brochures covering risk factors, signs, and symptoms.
• Special buttons and wristbands for your staff.
• Certificate of participation in the Oral Cancer Awareness Month Free Screening Event.
• Numerous forms for download, including press release, screening release form, referral form, suggestions for marketing your event, and a promotional poster.
As a special bonus, this year actress Blythe Danner, widow of oral cancer victim Bruce Paltrow and mother of Gwyneth Paltrow, will be appearing on the "Katie Couric" (March 13) and "Rachael Ray" (April 4) TV shows to encourage viewers to go to the OCF site and look for participating practices in their area.Please sign up NOW! It's the right thing to do — for both your patients and your practice!